Monday, June 29, 2009

While waiting for Riza to come out of the shell shop, Ravin hit my car from behind. Although there was contact thankfully there was no serious damage.

While waiting for Riza to come out of the shell shop, Ravin hit my car
from behind. Although there was contact thankfully there was no
serious damage.
Right now I am waiting for them to receive the foodbthat they ordered.
It's past 9 already and Adam still has not had flhis dinner. I can see
Su waiting anxiously for the food.
I don't get it. How difficult is it for someone to keep to his or her
word. I never should have agreed to Riza suggetion of eating in. I
wonder how much longer it will take to end this wait.
I would not wait to have my children have their dinner. Thus, I
wouldnot want to waste time meeting at anybody else's place later. I
will just have dinner at my place.
Same goes for tomorrow breakfast as well.


Sent from my iPhone


Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com

No comments: