Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Adam swimming lesson.

Adam swimming lesson.
I am at sengkang swimming pool now and it's such a pleasure to have a
parking lot. I still have to make a big round trip to the entrance of
the complex but it's ok. Actually I can view Adam from where I am. His
pool us just over the fence.
Been to jusco, bukit indah and I must say that it's a very nice place.
It's huge and I have yet to venture anywhere else besides the food
court and a quarter of the supermarket. Bought sushi for Adam. It was
about 50 cents each. He seems to love it. According to one of the
staff, the shopping centre was opened about 6 months ago. I hope the
management can maintain the complex cleanliness.


Sent from my iPhone

New Email names for you!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!
http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/sg/

No comments: