Monday, June 29, 2009

Su has reached klia safely. It's half past noon now and I am enjoying the rain. Leonard is moving house today. Might drop by and see if he needs help.

Su has reached klia safely. It's half past noon now and I am enjoying
the rain. Leonard is moving house today. Might drop by and see if he
needs help.
Just to add, both of them were in tears. Lynn broke down in front me.
I think they are second guessing themselves too much. Sent them to
their new house and I must say, it's not bad. Tastefully done.
Basically, the deal was to move to tampines so that they could send
their two sons to st hildas. After which they want to mice back here.
Sheesh! But then every parents wants what's best for their kids.


Sent from my iPhone


Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com

No comments: