Monday, June 29, 2009

An Indian couple just jogged past me. I like to think that I am adverse to judging people but you have to say something about people who jogged in their flip flops. By the looks if them, I would label them as one of those Indian expats. I am not racist but to jog with flip flops, I mean, it's crazy. Honestly I cannot stand people with an I am holier than though attitude. And I find this very prevalent in the Indian expat community. It has affected me so much that I have started to label almost every Indian I met as such. There is really a great difference in Singapore indians and those expat Indians. My Indian friends are themselves not too fond of them either.

An Indian couple just jogged past me. I like to think that I am
adverse to judging people but you have to say something about people
who jogged in their flip flops. By the looks if them, I would label
them as one of those Indian expats. I am not racist but to jog with
flip flops, I mean, it's crazy. Honestly I cannot stand people with an
I am holier than though attitude. And I find this very prevalent in
the Indian expat community. It has affected me so much that I have
started to label almost every Indian I met as such. There is really a
great difference in Singapore indians and those expat Indians. My
Indian friends are themselves not too fond of them either.


Sent from my iPhone


Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com

No comments: