Monday, June 29, 2009

Su called and told me about the newspaper article this morning in the straits times. In that article it is reported about a man who travel to kl and came back diagnosed with the swine virus. The problem was and it could be still is that Su was on that same plane. That was six days ago and since it is reported that the onset period is 7 days at the most, Su seems to be in great shape.

Su called and told me about the newspaper article this morning in the
straits times. In that article it is reported abou lt a man who travel
to kl and came back diagnosed with the swine virus. The problem was
and it could be still is that Su was on that same plane. That was six
days ago and since it is reported that the onset period is 7 days at
the most, Su seems to be in great shape.
Personally, I am very worried. That flu thing could really be a bad
thing. Su is coming back on monday and after which she is on a 7 days
quarantine period. If I were to look at it positively, I guess it's
payback time for the days she had to be away from the family.


Sent from my iPhone


Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com

No comments: