Monday, June 29, 2009

Called su about half an hour ago. She is still not done for the day! They are having ice breakers and knowing what su went through last night, we slept around 3am, I bet she is dead tired now. I do not have her iterinary so I do not know what is in store for her tomorrow.

Called su about half an hour ago. She is still not done for the day!
They are having ice breakers and knowing what su went through last
night, we slept around 3am, I bet she is dead tired now. I do not have
her iterinary so I do not know what is in store for her tomorrow.
Adam cried on the way to send wawa back. He must really be missing his
mom. Heck! I was crying with him too.


Sent from my iPhone

Try cool new skins, plus more space for friends.
Download Singapore Yahoo! Messenger now!
http://sg.messenger.yahoo.com

No comments: