Monday, June 29, 2009

It's almost eleven. I am here l, at home, alone. Su is still in Malaysia while Adam is at woodlands. I am not feeling well so that's why I excuse myself from the class tonight. I did not even go to Batrisha's birthday party just now as I was sneezing and was having a runny nose.

It's almost eleven. I am here l, at home, alone. Su is still in
Malaysia while Adam is at woodlands. I am not feeling well so that's
why I excuse myself from the class tonight. I did not even go to
Batrisha's birthday party just now as I was sneezing and was having a
runny nose.
The house is quiet. Well, except for the noise generated by the
traffic downstairs. I have to do a car exchange with my dad tomorrow
as he is going to spg renggam tomorrow. I won't be following.
My mother in law just call asking me to stay at home while she brings
adam out. I am not going to just sit there and have her running my
life with Adam. After I do the car exchange I will buy Adam breakfast
and have it there. Then I will let her have some time with Adam.
I have been told what to do too long a time and she have been telling
people what to do too long a time. I wonder what will be good?
I guess to make matters better for I will bring her the credit card
statement.
I am not being mean but I have a voice and it's a voice that will be
heard.


Sent from my iPhone

New Email names for you!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!
http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/sg/

No comments: