Monday, June 29, 2009

First day of school and I had readily settled in the usual routine except this time there are some twists. I have registered myself as a relief teacher and thus I could be callled any day. Thus, today I sent Su to school all dressed up only to find that there were no calls for me. Oh well, it was a good day for a nap anyways. So, having just woken up from a nap I should be off to complete some errands.

First day of school and I had readily settled in the usual routine
except this time there are some twists. I have registered myself as a
relief teacher and thus I could be callled any day. Thus, today I sent
Su to school all dressed up only to find that there were no calls for
me. Oh well, it was a good day for a nap anyways. So, having just
woken up from a nap I should be off to complete some errands.
Will be giving tuition this afternoon but I am all ready for that.
Checked the motoring website and it's jammed up on the way back to
Singapore. I think I should make my way now. Oh oh, toilet calls first.
The swine flu is really getting me worried. The reported case now
exceeds 500 and still schools are kept open. Thus the countdown has
begin. If there is no major outbreak in the next seven days then, all
is well. But all it takes is just once instance if swine flu related
case and any amount of regret is useless.


Sent from my iPhone


Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com

No comments: