Saturday, October 12, 2013

New Branch

New Branch by Nor Salman
New Branch, a photo by Nor Salman on Flickr.

I went for a walk today, and I went walking at Joo Chiat. I walked with my old friend and we took some pictures along the way. Yup, we did not walk far, but I did walk until I felt the strain.

I had Vietnamese coffee and it was an eye opener for my friend. Literally. 4 hours later he informed me that he is still up and up! I wished I had taken pictures of how the coffee was prepared. Anyway, we wanted to take pictures for this month's theme. My friend spotted this new branch and proceeded to snap away. I looked at it and at first decided not to take any pictures since he found it first. I then decided to have a go at it after he wonders why I would not take it. So I took it and I am glad I did.

I hope the caffein in the coffee has worn off. I want to sleep.

Dad is with me today. His wife went back to her kampung to prepare for Hari Raya Aidiladha. He will stay overnight and join us for breakfast tomorrow. He should be back on Monday night.

In Sya Allah...
Slim

Via Flickr:
Nex 7 with Nippon Kogaku 50mm f2

No comments: