Thursday, October 03, 2013

Bought another g shock

DW-9052
But more on that later.,
I have more than 10 in my collection now. And I love every single one of them. But my quest for a beater still continues. I want a low maintenance watch. No solar, no multiband and cheap. I want it black. The problem arises when I look for all or one of the above for my collections. I can't help looking at the charged indicator on those which have the tough solar capabilities. And the others are just too expensive to be considered a beater.

I think
I think I may have found the answer, which should clear me of my sickness to getting new shocks. It belongs to my son and its the dw9052 model...

Its blue, its the cheapest of all the shocks in my collection and it bare bones in terms of it capabilities. It has no solar function and no multiband function. 5 or 6 or whatever. When I am wearing this, I do not have to worry about putting my hand in direct sunlight for it to be charged. And I think the size fits me perfectly. I don't feel it when I wear it and definitely, the LCD is so much clearer than the some of the other models.

I think I got it!

Slim

No comments: