Friday, October 11, 2013

Morning walk.

Heliconia Buds
11th Oct 2013
Just came back from my morning walk today. Did not manage to cover a great distance, but was active for about an hour. Went to Punggol Riverside with my Nex 7 and Nikkor 50mm 1.4. Leg was hurting before I walked but as I walked adn tried to walk in a normal gait, the hurt started to subside. It still hurts, but not enough to bother me.

Cloudy Day
Bird
Roof
It was a cloudy day. So did not manage to take great shots today. Found a new eating place that sells the normal, Jalan Kayu type of food. Might give it a go tomorrow or tonight. Its called PitStop. I like the idea and the concept, I hope it will last.

Slim


Pit Stop Logo


































Pit Stop Menu





















Pit Stop Sign

Pit Stop Interior














No comments: