Thursday, October 10, 2013

Idris is 74 cm tall

Brought Idris to the polyclinic today. Found out that he is 74 cm tall and weighs about 10kg. Did not require to see this doctor for this appointment and thus all we had was what the nurse said..
He is, fortunately in the 75% percentile. So, and I am just guessing, he is fine. His audio receptionary skills are fine, although you cannot know for sure if that is true, seeing he does not sleep when told to...

He went with wifey and wifey's mummy to pick big brother from school. It was so sweet to have big brother buying him a slice of watermelon for Idris. Idris loves watermelons.. But I do not know about you, but I found it sweeter when big bro chided the smaller one for not sharing the water melon. I guess everything is fine now.

At the car park, where my tutee stays. Reached here a bit too early. Another 3 minutes and it should be fine.

Slim

No comments: