Thursday, October 17, 2013

It was early

G7900
Early
It was an early start for me today. Su woke me up at 0620. I sent her to work and I am back before 0745. Had a bite and after writing this post will shower and get everybody ready for the market.
Need to buy fish and chicken and fresh curry spices. I love the spices from this stall at Bedok Market. It just taste, hmm inviting.

Wearing this red G Shock today, yesterday and the day before. Its big, but its light. But its bright orangey red. I am sure people will notice.

Walk
Decided to change my routine yesterday. Instead of going for a morning walk, I went for an evening walk after the afternoon tuition session. Went to Lorong Halus. Could not have been there at a better time. The setting sun was setting everything a glow. It was beautiful. Used my A65 with  Minolta 70-210 f4 and it was perfect. There were many pics which was beautiful but which I did not put them up. I should use the HI shooting rate less often. I took pictures of the Heliconias that were there and the lotus flowers. I wished I could get a lower angle but I was afraid that I could not get up after I went prone. Ha Ha.

My Champion and My Hero
Fetch Su
Went and met up with Wifey to bring her home and by that time, it was quite late. Reached home to hear the news that the Hero has been Biting my champion whenever the Champion said "NO" to him. Oh no. We went into "reactive" mode. We tried to teach the Hero on how to "sayang" the big brother. At first he was doing well. He ended up slapping his brother instead. The Champion, went "pasrah". He let his baby brother do to him what he wanted. We had an enjoyable end of day even, seeing that everybody else
took it as something cute. Me, I am not quite sure.

Start
Ok. I am going to start the day proper now. In Sya Allah, it will be full of berkat.

Slim

No comments: