Wednesday, February 22, 2012

White flowers

White flowers by Nor Salman
White flowers, a photo by Nor Salman on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I look up and there they were.

Went to Upper Pierce Reservoir today. Took some shots. Took over a hundred, could not make myself like more than 5. This is one of them.

Reached home at 10.30pm yesterday. Brought wifey out for supper at Mas Ayu. I like the food. I don't know if she did. I had mee goreng and she had Mee Hong Kong. I know its not encouraged to have late night meals but I have not had dinner and I think its better than eating chocolates in bed.

I hope that what she had would give her the sustenance for what she has in store today.

Had an interesting lesson yesterday. About incest! No no, incest is one of the themes in the play that I am reading. Tis a pity she is a whore...A disturbing play.

Slim

No comments: