Thursday, February 09, 2012

Big tyres

Big tyres by Nor Salman
Big tyres, a photo by Nor Salman on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Adam took this.

Today's afternoon was a special one which I like to remember for the rest of my days. Today was the day me and Adam went on a shoot together for the first time.

It was strange. I thought it will be a troublesome affair but it was quite amazing. Before anything, he started to shoot first. He carried on shooting without me telling him what to do.

Along the way, I would advise him on picture composition and he would listen. It was amazing. He shot more pictures that I did and in so doing, he did what I should have been doing. Take more pictures. He shot more than 100 while I only manage to shoot about 70.

We went to a construction site and there were that many trucks. Trucks with big tyres. Those use to carry big rocks and all. The setting sun seemed to give them a glorious glow, much akin to my heart when I heard the shutter closes in Adam's 5D.

I wished it to happen again.

Slim

No comments: