Monday, February 20, 2012

Droplets on vines.

Droplets on vines. by Nor Salman
Droplets on vines., a photo by Nor Salman on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Looking up.

I need to blog more. Or maybe, I need to take more pictures. I want to blog at least once a day.

I find that this is easier ever since I linked my flickr account to my blog. I just need to click on a button and presto!

So, today is Monday. What have I done since I woke up? Considering that I woke up at 1.15 am, I think I done quite a bit of driving. Oh, the driving have not stopped yet, my friend.

At 1.30 am I was in town picking my sis-in-law from work. Her bike broke down. Reached home at 2.30am. Felt asleep and then work up again at 5.00am. Drove my wife to Woodlands to pick my sis-in-law, then drove both of them to town. Reached home about 8.15am. Thought I would be exhausted but I could shut my eyes.

Showered, and now am getting ready to go to JB to top up petrol. Puji made me a cup of coffee, so that, hopefully should last me until lunch. Adam should be back home by then. He is having his assessments today. Goooo Adam!

Slim

No comments: