Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fruits

Fruits by Nor Salman
Fruits, a photo by Nor Salman on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I don't know the name of the tree. But I do know that I have not seen this fruit before. I have seen the tree, but not the fruit.

I did it! I went for a walk! I walked a good twenty minutes to get to my destination. I put on my sneakers, tied the shoelaces tight and drove to the nearest parking lot and I walked. The cost of it is a few more minutes of sleep. But it was time well spent! And I am all hyped up!

I have always wanted to come here. It along Punggol Road. I saw the gate and when the morning sun shine on it, I would sigh and think to myself that I would not be able to get there! But I did. And I am o.k! No pain in my legs. I wanna look good and feel good again.

Su said, I might be having a mid life crisis. So? I want to feel good. I want to be good. I think I am good right now.

Its half past twelve noon. I am hungry. But I shall wait for Adam to come back.

Hopefully, I could spend some time with Adam in getting him a new bicycle.

I need to read too. Time fly so fast. Just last month, Adam said that he does not want to bring food from home anymore. He said that its too childish. Oh my Tuhan! I missed those days when I can bring food from home. Food from home is always nicer.

Slim

No comments: