Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My latest

My latest by Nor Salman
My latest, a photo by Nor Salman on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Taken by Sony A-mount 30mm macro.

I just got this lens. It come together with a vivitar 105m but I have not the time to check out that lens, yet.

I like this one over my celtic 35mm 2.8 (I traded that in) because of the material that it is made off. Its heavier and the front element is so much impressive looking.

My dad came over the other day. He said he wanted to bring Adam to see Sarah. So he took Adam straight from school and brought both of them for dinner. As a result, Adam came back home around 6 and we did not go to Woodlands for his weekly religious classes. But since its assessment time, Wan gave the ok.

What else happened today? Er, oh. I need to settle Dad's insurance claimed over a minor kiss and run incident he had with a lorry last January. That means, I have to make some phone calls.

Hope I can get this done before Adam comes home today, and this should be in about 20 minutes.

Slim

No comments: