Sunday, February 12, 2012

Palm leaves

Palm leaves by Nor Salman
Palm leaves, a photo by Nor Salman on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I did not accidentally underexpose this.

Took this to see if I can have a pop out effect using the Min AF 24mm at 2.8. This is the only one that was underexposed. And this is the only one that draws my attention to it. Its like, its mysterious and that it is calling me to look closer...

Anyway, this was taken in Sengkang Park. Near the car park. Went there the the N3s and than Haniffa's family. Did not get to do much with them as we were late. Had to rushed home because its almost dinner time I was pissed...

Pissed because I could not do what I wanted and pissed because it was a waste of time running around looking for bicycles. Did not get any when we are supposed to get 2. Sigh....

Been feeling tired and I bet I could fall asleep right here, right now. But I guess, I have to note down something that happened in my life, somewhere.

Slim.

No comments: