Monday, February 06, 2012

Look over there!

Via Flickr:
Using the toy mode.

I really like this picture. And I really like as to when and how this picture came about. Anyways, I am taking a break now from reading my texts. Got an assignment due.

This was taken in Changi. This was taken early Sunday morning. Usually I would be with a friend doing what we do what we think we do best, that is taking pictures. But he was not around and Su was free. So we decided to have a morning stroll. That was nice.

Anyway, I was using the zeiss 45/2 and I told Su to pose. She did and I took this shot using my Nex 5. What I like about it is the toy mode effect of the camera. And Su's red dress made her pop out from the picture.

I really like this.

We had breakfast afterwards. Just in case you are wondering, Adam was with his grandmother at that time.

In the afternoon, we went to Masai.

No comments: