Sunday, May 09, 2010

Trek

Just got myself a new bicycle. It's blue, got the word trek on it and
it cost me a bit under $500. Bought it at treknology off yio chu kang
road.
Nice people there. The staff actually let you try the bikes before you
buy and they will recommend the bikes according to sizes. Mine is 17.5
to 19 inches. Finally settled for a blue trek 3 series with the size
18 inches printed on its frame
Although the shop is small, it has quite a diverse range of bikes.
They stock mostly trek and gary fisher bikes and the most espensive I
saw was a road bike that cost around $4k. Sheesh.
So they recommened mr a couple of bikes, not the pricier ones though
but the most logical. I like that in a sales person.
Went for a spin with it in the afternoon with Adam and Su. Headed
towards spc petrol kiosk, and bought some curry puffs. Adam's rear
tire went flat as I was about to inflate it and he had to cycle it
back. Poor he.
Now, am resting after cycling around the estate. Very, very, very
refreshing. Bike need some more tuning as I am still not comfortable
with the angle of the handle bars.
Actually, I fell. I fell when I tried to move off after getting out of
the elevators. Fell on my side, and I think I must have bounced!
So my new aim to wear out the tyres by the end of the month.
I have only cycled for only ten minutes, hoping to be at least 15
tomorrow.
Bye!

Slim.

1 comment:

Adam Faiq said...

i printed and pasted on the study door