Thursday, May 27, 2010

American Idol

I am watching American Idol series 10 right now. This is suppose to be the last season with Simon Cowell. Paula is in the middle of her speech. I thought that she would be singing.
It will be a short 2 and a half hours before I make my way to Woodlands and then to Rembau, Negeri Sembilan. I wished I could go to sleep but I can't. So I did half an hour of low, very low impact aerobics. I'm sweating and that should be good right?
Its going to be a long drive. I pray to Allah for safety. To and Fro and beyond.
Just checked that website. Its jammed up pretty tight for both causeways. Oh well, two more hours to go and it could be different.
It is Vesak day and to top it all, it is the start of the school holidays. Oh well, time to grin and bear it eh?

Slim.

No comments: