Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My little noisemaker is busy

Adam is involve in his school's official opening day. He will be performing as part as of the English Speech and Drama item. He is also one of the official Greendale Ambassadors.
I have just keyed in his English speech and drama schedule. He will be very busy with some of the practise schedule to end at 8.00pm.
This reminds me of the time when I was involve with my primary school official opening ceremony. I was a cadet scout and was chosen as one of the door openers of the guest of honour's car. It was quite funny as the guest of honour alighted from his car about three meters away from us. He got back in and positioned his car at the correct location and gave us the honour of opening his car.
Ha ha! That was funny.
I missed my school. Min Xin Primary. It has since closed down. The building is used by Jamiyah's Halfway House and the students population has been merged with the school next door. I can't remember its name though, some chinese name...

Slim.

No comments: