Tuesday, May 18, 2010

going for tuition soon

I have been giving tuition since the beginning of this year. Very tiring. Money is good, that is if you are charging. Let me see, I have 8 students now and all of them are failing! I think, if it not because of my cheap rates, I'd be out of work!
Anyway, leaving for tuition soon.
Adam got back his results of his mock test. I don't know whats the objective of having a mock sa1, but his results were depressing. He scored 81 out of 100 for his math but could only manage a 73 for his english. He was so excited that he got 86 for his math, but soon cried after I told him that he won't be getting an ipad. The agreement was to score 85 and above for all three subjects.He cried and cried. I reached home and had a pep talk with him. I told him that he should be crying because he did not get the marks that he deserved, not because he won't be getting the ipad.
Oh well. It was me who cried. I was so disappointed with his marks. Looks like I have to buck him up!

No comments: