Thursday, May 27, 2010

My noisemaker is a star!

Yup, he enrolled himself in a talent show and came in third. He could have come in last for all I care, he is a champion in my book. I felt so silly trying to talk him out of the competition, remembering how I felt in such competitions. Yup, he did it. He should have won it though. He sang without the music, the silver prize winner sang with the music, but we can't hear her voice and the gold prize winner stuttered all the way!
Here are some pictures.
Hooray Adam! Way to go!

Got my 15inch mac book pro back! Without having to pay a single cent. They replaced the logic board. I got myself a new battery as the current one is dying and that cost me $230 thereabouts. I love mac! Now, what am I to do with my 13inch mac book pro. In the meantime, I have decided to let Risa use it.

Today is my first 2nd appointment with HDB. If everything goes well, I'm going to get my cheque today. Hooray!

Anyway, should be leaving for kampung tonight. Having a kenduri on Saturday. Wish me a safe drive to and back...


No comments: