Monday, May 10, 2010

s90.




In my previous post, I wrote about me bike. Actually, I was saving the moolah to buy me a compact camera. The models that came to my mind was the canon g11 and the canon s90. A friend of mine, who is a professional photographer, insisted that I look at a canon dslr. I wasn't in the mood for a dslr as I, er have 2 myself. The problem with my panny lx1 is that the pictures are a bit too grainy for my liking.
Anyway, I took Adam's KM 5D to a table tennis session and I shot some er, shots. I'd say, give up on buying the compact and stick with what I have. The pictures on top justified my decision. And when I told my friend about the decision I made in buying a bike instead of a camera, he agrees, saying a bike keeps me fit, that is, if I use it. You bet I will!

For those interested in getting a new compact, I personally like the S90 and I like this site.

Bye.

No comments: