Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Its a thursday

No its not. Its a Tuesday. My dad came yesterday and drop off a couple of shirts for me. He bought it at Giant Plentong. Good fit. Wearing one of it right now.

Its 14 minutes after 9 in the am and I intended to have a late am nap. But Puji, my new maid was cleaning the bathroom and well, I don't feel good sleeping while somebody else is working within earshot.
So I did my banking and in another hour, I'l be doing my marketing. Will be bringing Puji along I guess.
Nothing much has happened. Adam bought a skateboard and is learning how to skate. He is also into softball and we bought a couple of gloves and balls to train up. A few round of catch is a good form of exercise for me.
Su is going to Solo, Indonesia soon. Wished I could go with her.
Our new chapter will be happening in a couple of months. Pray it will be successful.
Slim.

No comments: