Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Davin, sans Troiki

I know I should be blogging about Troiki right now but I cannot help but to post some pictures of my neighbour's son. His name is Davin and he is a year younger than my son. As his parents work during the day, he is sent to another neighbour's house to be babysit. As it is, he can't be let out of the house, so that is explaining the white bars you see in the pictures. Thats the gate.

He is really an adorable boy. He reminds me Adam, whenever he opens up his mouth. Adam, though is not particularly fond of him as Davin did mess up his room once. And we know how Adam hates it whenever anybody comes and messed up his room. I hope I get to see him grow up. These sets of pictures would be the first few sets I have taken of him. I do wish that Adam and he would strike a good friendship, as being an only child, Adam do misses out in that aspect of his life.

Slim. Ok back to Troiki...

No comments: