Saturday, April 16, 2011

Command And Conquer

This is a pix of Adam and Irsyad. Adam is 9 and Irsyad is 11. They grow up so fast!

They were playing CnC at my place. That's Adam showing the tricks to Irsyad on Adam's new Samsung. I have come to realise that there are two many computers in the house, although I must admit, I do feel the loss if one of them were unavailable.

Let me see, what do I have with me now.

A 15 inch mac book pro, running on a 2.2 ghz intel core 2 duo, a samsung running on an i5 dual core with 6gb memmory, a Toshiba running on a intel duo core with a 15.4 inch screen, a 13 inch macbook pro, another 13 inch mbp that belongs to Su.

But all those does not matter to what I want to have, all of which I am holding back in getting them. I want a 13 inch mac book air, a gaming desktop pc, and a couple more ipads. But I don't think I will be successful in getting them, simply because, I don't need them.

The Toshiba was given to my dad, but now that he has a desktop, its back with me. The 13 inch mac book pro is supposed to be given to Risa, but it has yet to cross the border. Anyway, I think I have passed the denial stage. Its not that I love having the new gadgets, its that I love the feeling of wanting to buy the new gadgets. Twice I have came close in buying a new camera body. Thrice, I have stopped myself in spending the 3k that I would if I did buy them.

And this is the best part, I will always console myself by saying that I have saved the family 3k for not buying heh heh. After which, we would go and have a hearty dinner, not those expensive ones but the nicer ones.

Now, for a game of command and conquer, as soon as Adam leave the house that is.

No comments: