Saturday, April 16, 2011

How do you align these?

These are pictures of a bbq session that involved many many people. They include members of my family, my extended family, my in-laws, my (su's) cousins etc etc.

I really don't know how this post going to turn out as the pictures do not seem to want to align themselves. And I am sure what I will see in my preview window will be different from the end result. So be it then. I'll post them all and let you sort them out.

There should be two pictures of my dad. He is one of those get go kind of guy. Or maybe a go get and goodbye kind of a guy. He likes to be there early, do his business and go back, however, for this BBQ he did came on time. did his business but he stayed. Well not for the whole night, but he stayed for quite some time. It was fun with him around, sort of added another dimension to merry making.

My two sisters turned up too, with the youngest bringing her husband. Not a bad crowd. Food was late, at least most of the food was late. But, me, being the ever pessimistic one, got that covered. Moi brought food even though moi was not supposed to. Moi got the fire started and bbq started way before the rest of the food came.

I remembered that this was in East Coast Park and we set up tents to stay over the night. Although I did go back home for the night.When? I can't remember. Sometime back. Either 2011 or 2010.

Slim



No comments: