Monday, September 27, 2010

Train

I cannot believe it. I am on a train heading to mustafa. I am listening to mp3 on my galaxy s and this rocks.
Its not the train ride, its not the mp3s, its the fact that i am able to.

Its like, look ma, i am walking! This is awesome. Its not like i have not done this before but this time i am painless. Well, not really painless, my waist has expanded and the belt is itching my skin.

Its now 1.41pm and i have just reached buangkok. Since i left at 1.15, it takes.me half an hour to reach buangkok station. About the same time taken if i were to drive.

Scanning, scanning

Hmm, not many girls to look at. Lots if youngsters, poly age.

Ok  just passed hougang. Its 1.44pm.

Anyway, need to buy photo paper, photo album and a ladle if i can find it.

slim

No comments: