Saturday, September 04, 2010

Sleeping

Mak seems to be sleeping. She is breathing through her mouth. She
looks like a goldfish out of water.

I don't really think she is sleeping. She just don't have the energy to move.

I love her so much.

When I was down with appendicitis, she visited me everyday. I was at
sigh then. She seemed to be the only person next to me although I know
many others came.

I remembered one question that she asked me and one which I did not
answer. She asked me if it was the other way around would I do the
same for her. I remembered not answering as I thought it was a silly
question. A no brainer. Of course I will be around. That's what I
thought then.

I was hardly around. When she would be in my ward the moment I woke
up, I would only be in hers the moment I woke up. And when she would
leave when I fell asleep, I would leave after I had my dinner. Yup
that's me. Stupid me.

But this is not about me. I don't really know as to how long Mak will
be around. I am afraid.

Slim.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It may be not be about you now but you are a wonderful father to one, a precious husband to one, a responsible brother to two and a filial son to a mum. Stay strong.