Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Day

Its a tiring day. But I managed to get a few things settled. Firstly, I managed to send Su to school without blowing my top off. The rest of the day until now 3.30pm, was good. Simply because I could walked. Boy did I walked!

1. Sent Su to school.
2. Walk from car park to house.
3. Walk from house to car park.
4. Park the car at Tampines St 21, and walked to the restaurant to have breakfast with my daddy. Had Nasi Sambal Goreng.
5. Went with daddy to Toyomi service centre to collect vacuum cleaner. 
6. Went to Geylang Market and walked from car to chicken stall. Bought chickens, 3 of them actually all for $10.00. Bought minced chicken meat $2 worth and about 2kg of chicken wings. Left the fish to daddy.
7. Walked back to the car.
8. Went back to punggol and let Risa handle the market stuffs.
9. Went to Tampines and waited for daddy to get the death cert from his home. Waited at the car.
10. Parked the car at abacus building and walked to CPF building in Tampines. Informed CPF about the passing of my mother and they will do the necessary.
11. Walked to HDB branch office and waited to lodge a report about the demise of my mother. Waited for half an hour and gave up. 
12. Walked to Tampines One to have my daddy looked for non existent food centre and ended up buying a 4GB micro SD card for less than $19.00.
13. Drove to Simpang Bedok and had lunch with Tini and Wawa and Wawa's friend.
14. Dad went home with Tini and here I am.
15. Feet a little sore.
16. Oh before I make my way home, I went to Courts megamall and bought two packs of Selphy photo paper.

Adam's teacher called me and we clarified on certain matters relating to his trip to Hong Kong. Yup! He is going to Hong Kong. He is all grown up now! All 8 years of him. Sigh....
Nor Salman Mohd Sumantry 'Slim'



No comments: