Saturday, September 04, 2010

Mouth

My mother seems to be unable to breathe using her nose. A chest x ray has been taken but the results are not out yet.

This is the third time I am at nuh in less than 24 hrs. It is tiring, but its not about me now is it?

It seems that Mak has difficulty in swallowing. As such her food and water tend to end up in her lungs.

She had gone for a dialysis just now. Dad and keling has left for home but dad is just a matter of a phone call away.

Su is with me. I love her so much.

Keling said that Mak won't last until
Cina solemnization ceremony. I think that's a bit cruel but this is not about her too.

Nurse suggested that there will be at least one of us to accompany Mak tonight. Does that sound omen like? Who cares? It's not about her too.

It's about Mak and Allah.

Slim.

No comments: