Sunday, September 05, 2010

5th September 9.54pm

I am now at nuh. With mak at the side. She seemed calmer now but I don't know if it's because of the medication. According to isyak, my cousin, she was given morphine.

She is still breathing through her mouth and I think she will be calm throughout the night. The nurses had turned her and I could distinctly heard that she said "ouch". One of the very few words that I could distinctly make out out of her recently.

A different set of nurses is taking care of the ward today. I don't know the staff nurse's name though.

Having a meeting with the radiotherapy doctors tomorrow at 8.30am. Dad does not want to be in any meeting and he said that whatever the doctors want to do with Mak, go ahead.

I am glad that he left for home today. Unlike yesterday when he slept in the car through the rain and all.

That just leaves me. What shall I do? It's only 10.01pm. I don't want to leave but I need something to do. I wish Su was here. At least I would have somebody to talk to. She wanted to join me later but I told her to stay at home, seeing how tired she was today.


Slim.

No comments: