Monday, July 05, 2010

Sarah's 7th Birthday

This is a picture of my family. It was taken yesterday using my Minolta 20mm 2.8 at 3.5, I think. Anyways, this was at Mad Jack, Whitesands Shopping Center.

Had a great time! Mom and Dad came, although they were aghast looking at the prices. But that did not stop them from trying out the steak and the salmon!

I had a triple deck chicken burger, named the Blue Mountain burger. Su had the Thai green curry with rice, Adam had the nasi lemak with fish fried in fish and chips batter, Risa and Sham had this very big leg of chicken. My sis had the fried mushroom, she is trying to be a vegetarian. My youngest sis had the...I can't remember while Sarah had the Penne pasta with cream sauce. Very not nice.

We then ended the dinner with the mad and rich chocolate cake. We then drove to Woodlands to spend the night in my mother-in-law's place.

I am at home now, watching the news. There are no games tonight so I think I will have a good night's rest. Its youth day by the way. Me and Su had planned to go JB or to check in this hotel in Johor. And also to drive back to Rembau. But my dad went fishing in Mersing. That would lave my mom alone. So I guess thats the reason as to why we did not leave the country. There is still the national day holiday coming this August.

Slim.

No comments: