Monday, July 19, 2010

LadyBug

This was the first time I saw a real lady bug. Picture taken with a Nex 5, 18-55mm lens. I saw this lady bug as I was surveying the jungle that was once the kid's garden. I shudder to think as to what would happen to it the next time I go back. Judging from my mother-in-law time table, it should be after Hari Raya. That is at least two more months! Oh well, I hope by that time, my sunflower plant would have flowered.

My mom has started to undergo radio therapy. She looks so frail now. She has to go for ten session and today will ber fourth. I know she is trying to keep her spirits up, but I can't help but to feel so sorrow.

My neighbour above me came to our house the other day. She wanted to inform us that she is moving house. Her family and her, would be shifting to Holland V. According to her, she did not want to shift but her husband has been nagging for them to move. Nice lady. She told us that she is suffering from a relapse of her cancer. Great, another one.

Slim.

No comments: