Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Envy


I always envy those who have plenty to write on their blog. I mean, blogging does take away a significant amount of time, right?

Anyway, I was on this website and I realise that there were some opportunities for me to showcase some of my pictures, namely my minolta 28-85mm f3.5-4.5 lens. So I took out the lens, fitted in on my 7D and went out of the house. Only to realise that my neighbour's door was open and looking through the gates, I saw Glynnis. She was there with her grandfather. They were there to take back the gas hose. Actually my neighbour has shifted out of his flat last weekend. The house is now pending for handover this Friday and I should be able to see who would be my new neighbour.

So there I was, my my camera et all, and there was Glynnis. A photo opportunity! So I did, I took some pictures of her with her grandfather. Half way, I stopped. I felt a tinge of sadness. I wonder if this would be the last time I see her. Yup, reality has a way of creeping up on you doesn't it.

Today is Adam's birthday. Bought Mad Jack's cakes for his classmates and his form teacher has a mini celebration for him in class. She whatsapp me some pictures and I am so happy that she did that. Su is in Harvard, Boston now, so I guess, this would be her second time missing his actual birthday. I bet she is devastated.

Anyway, there is a surprise waiting for him when he comes back, or if the deliverman is late, then he will be waiting for the surprise.

Slim

No comments: