Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lotus Paste


I am so excited. I just got myself a new lens. Its the Sony 30mm 2.8 macro. It all plastic, thus its light. Its in APSC format so should be perfect for my NEX5 camera. The picture is of the top of my lotus bun and taken with my 7D! See! It even works with my 7D!
Look at that sliced almond! It cost me $280. Much cheaper than a used 100mm macro! Yup, brand new!

I saw an ad for this in clubsnap. The guy wanted to sell this for $250! Used! I mean, add $30 bucks more and you could get a brand new unit. Will be taking more shots with this lens soon. Seriously, with the 30mm in APSC, it is like 50mm in 135mm! This is the focal length which I have been missing! It focusses to 0.129m. Macro to 1:1! Amazing!
Its plastic though, even the mount is plastic!

Ok catch up with ya all!
Slim

No comments: