Sunday, July 27, 2008

Macaroni and Cheese

The plan was to have lunch and my mum's place. But she sms me at 7 in the morning that she is going JB. There goes Mee Soto. So I went to Tampines Market for some marketing (duh?) Bought some $45 worth of fish and prawns.
Lunch, we had fried maggi, which my maid finds it delicious; she is the maggi expert in the family.
Then I decided to try making macaroni and cheese.
I heated up about 5 tspoon of olive oil.
Put in a 1 cm slab of butter.
Add in a dash of pepper.
Stir in the cooked macaroni.
Add in shredded parmesan, edam and cheddar.
Placed it in the oven for about 20 minutes.
Result is a white, sticky substance which produces a strong cheesy smell.
When I first took a bite out of it, it sort of turn me off. But now, after it has cooled and I'm eating it while on the computer, I finished the whole plate in less than 5 minutes.

Oh, I bought the cheeses at Cold Storage.
What is the plan for the rest of the day?
For my maid, its cleaning up the kitchen after the mess.
For me, go to metro, buy a present for Adam's cousin, and maybe buy him a surprise for his birthday, for it is tomorrow. He has been eyeing that Ben 10 watch for so long.
Then it's to the cousin's birthday party by four. Then i think we'll hit woodlands for dinner.

No comments: