Friday, July 04, 2008

I'm happy.

Its 3.49 am and I've just finished watching House season 1 disc 2 side A. Not going to do a review of the show but to note down as to what I've noticed. So you know, I watched the DVD in my room, on my bed with my wife sleeping next to me and Adam next to her. Only when I look at Adam, I've realised time has passed, so quickly. He is now coming to six and on the 29th July this year, I''' be registering him for P1. So many gaps in my memories. Although I can still remember when I first held him in my arms, I could not remember the first day he went to Nursery. So many memories, are not missing. Nowadays, when I send him to school, I will let him alight from the parking lot and he'll make his own way to the school. He is such a big boy now. I remembered when I had to handhold him to climb up the steps to the entrance to the school.
And my wife, she has remained just the same after all this 8 years. I love her so much.

No comments: