Sunday, May 25, 2008

My nephew.

I took some pics of my nephew practising the piano. Very impress I am. Too bad there were no accompaniment scores for my son to accompany him. Anyway, my nephew and my sis in law is staying over. I was told they would be staying over until Tuesday.
Anyway, my mom is admitted to NUH today. She has to have her right arm operated again as the mechanism to enlarge her vein has stopped working. She told me that its LA and she would have her eyes covered. She told me, that even though she does not feel alot of pain, she can still what is happening. I wished I could take a picture of the whole thing.
School holidays has started. But I'm going to be having remedial tomorrow - Wednesday. After which I would be following the P4 pupils for the Malacca trip.I'd be bringing my camera nevertheless, its just choosing which lens to bring. I think I'll go with a wide angle. Shoot in RAW and perhaps get one or two good shots.

No comments: