Monday, May 19, 2008

My mac

It's almost 12 midnight and I've yet to complete transferring my pictures to my new mac pro. It is very tiring. I mean, it takea approximately half an hour to burn one dvd disc full of pics and another half an hour to import those pictures. Sheesh. If I'd have known, I would not bother importing them.
My dad have not paid his road tax and now he is afraid of driving his car. So I've to send him to LTA in Sin Ming and then send him back. That would take approximately 45 minutes to an hour. My wife, Su is having a camp tomorrow and thus I've to send her to school and that will be like at 6.00 AM! So basically, its Punggol-Goodman Rd-Sengkang-Tampines-Sin Ming-Tampines-Sengkang-Punggol-Woodlands-Punggol. Why to Woodlands, because my darling son, Adam, wants to sleep over at his grandmother's place. He is so happy that his school has closed down due to the many HFMD cases. I'm just glad that he is o.k

No comments: