Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bought a new set of tyres

Bought a new set of tyres. Its the yokohama c drive. Was using the bridgestone gr-08 and wanted a change of brands, so to speak. Anyway find the tyres quiet maybe as quiet as the gr-08. But my car seems a bit more bouncier. maybe its due to stiffer side walls. Used my gr-08 for 40k and I thought its dues for a change, but when they took out the tyres, I believe the gr-08 could last another 10 k easily. If that is true, that the gr-08 would be a good value for money tyres. Previous to the gr-08, I had on the michelin pilot preceda which was stock for my tyres. Those tyres last around 30k km. And compared to the gr-08, its noisier. Lets see how long does this ac01 tyres last.

Here is a link to a review of the tyre.
http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onemotoring/en/motoring_buzz/motoring_accessories/yokohama.html

No comments: