Monday, April 28, 2008

My shoulder hurts

Went to Jb on Sunday with my mom. Went in by second link. Was very smooth. Realise that I have to paf $20 for the toll fees, so we went to Giant at Skudai and I bought 400 ringgit worth of stuff. Then I managed to pump in more than 50 litres of shell v-power. I think the savings should cover it.

My friend has been pestering me to get the Ricoh GR2. I'd love to have it. But as at this moment, I don't think I've the money. I need to earn the money. The question now is how.
Maybe I should register for private tuition. Maybe that should work.

Just watched Beowulf on dvd. I think the animation is great. But I like the idea of young girls wanting to sooo readily get in the sack with the king! I mean, if young girls would want to get in the sack with me, I'd be sooooo flattered. Don't think I'd do it though, but harmless flirting is nice.

Heh heh.

No comments: