Wednesday, April 30, 2008

In school.

Am in school now. Just finished mass common marking for english. Irene came into the room and told me to be co-incharge of the science common marking next Tuesday. O.k lah. But I have to admit, I am abit excited. Have not been put in charge before.

Anyway, my class English results are very bad. 19 failures for main paper. Sigh. The kids are going to get a beating (figuratively of course). Tomorrow is May Day. It's going to be a holiday. I'm so excited. The holiday will start tonight for me.

Maybe I'll wash the car together with Adam. It is fun washing the car with him. Its more of who can get the other wet than we can wash the car. Have not really made plans for tomorrow but there are so many possible plans. My dad plan to go Kahang in Jb to visit our relatives there but I was thinking of going to Tg Pelepas for a seafood dinner. I wonder how it would turn up. One thing for sure, I don't think I want to spend the day sleeping. I'll take pictures for tomorrow. Sigh, it has been a long time taking pictures.

No comments: