Friday, April 25, 2008

Camera

Just bought me a digital camera. Its an old model. Its canon a 540. Shot some pics but since I do not have a card reader, could not really see the image on screen. Will shoot more tomorrow.
Spec...Manual exposure, manual focus, 4x zoom and uses 2 AA battery. I thought the last one was a big plus. Bought it from a student, I think from RJC. Oh well.

Actually, I was poisoned by this close friend of mine. He told me about the fixed lens compact camera ricoh grd 2. I like the idea, but I don't think I'll want, er, sorry, need it now. Not when the price is more than 1k. But I WANT it. Its a fix lens for heaven's sake. Any photographer worth his salt, should know why having a fix lens is a BIG plus.

Its Friday today, and I'm meeting parents tomorrow. The whole of tomorrow. Sigh. Exams is next week and I sure am worried about the pupils. I hope they will pull through.

Price of petrol went up by 3 cents a litre now. So the price for Esso 92 octane is $2.083 per liter. How do I know? I just pumped $50 dollars. It'll be gone by Sunday night. Oh well, still beats taking the cab.

And speaking of taking the cab, I took one the other day. From Tampines to Sengkang. Cost me $11.00. That is around $1 per km. Wah! Super expensive.

Anyway, just like to share with you people, who accidentally stumble upon my website, my wife has just got promoted. As for me, still same-same. Still waiting for the news that I'll be accepted to UNISIM.

See yah!


No comments: