Sunday, October 30, 2022

Ford factory.

It was just the 3 of us today. We went for a good breakfast at springleaf, rail mall. Idris first time with the plater blaster. 
The we went to the old Ford factory, a museum, to view the exhibits on Singapore's surrender. It's awesome. It's evokes emotions in me, I can feel how it was like when the war was happening.
Went for lunch at tenderbest in woodlands, and truth be told, the salt egg pasta was marvelous.
Reached home and after Idris went for aikido, I prepared dinner. Su and Idris went to makisan to take away some sushi. I fried an omelette, some shrimps and had yesterday's vegetable dish.

Very close to choosing meli's replacement. It has come to two applicants. A 46 yo and a 31 yo. Tending to favour the 46 yo but I just hope I don't regret not choosing the 31yo.

Between youth and experience I guess. I just want the home to be a fun place again. I don't want to be sad. Again.

Pic shows Idris together with a guided tour in the old Ford factory museum.

No comments: