Sunday, October 16, 2022

She is leaving.

This hurts. My helper is leaving. After 7 years. I can't tell anybody less people misconstrued. I just don't think it's right for her to leave. For the reasons she is leaving for. 
She is getting married and I think that she is doing it for the wrong reasons. She hardly know the guy, she will move to Sydney with the guy. She will leave her 3 kids. The guy wants her to move with him as his wife or ex-wife was caught cheating. That is already a red flag. It seems to be all in his favour.
Her family said yes after she said yes. She can't say no now. How I wish she would just say no. 
We had advised her to either postpone or after the solemnization to come back and finished her studies. She said her future husband does not allow her to come back here.
I am so pissed.
It's like watching somebody killing herself or degrading herself and you can't do anything about it.
I hate this feeling.
When my mom passed, I knew the end was inadvertent. I have accepted it.
I cannot accept this.
It hurts. It's like my heart has been broken. It's tearing apart slowly but surely. I wished I can talk to sue about it but I don't think she will understand.
I have made many mistakes. I don't want to make another. Especially when it comes to something I feel strongly about.
But I can't do anything. Not mine to do anything with.
It's like having a daughter and having her running away with her drug addict boyfriend. My heart breaks. As a father. It hurts.
Let this be the last. I can't handle it as well.

No comments: