Saturday, July 07, 2018

Saturday.

It's a depressing Saturday. I have to be on my liquid diet while the rest are enjoying Mac and cheese. Haizz.

It's the afternoon already. And I am so bored. It's humid and hot.

Getting old and grumpy easily nowadays. The liquid diet is keeping me full. But hey, who does not like Mac and cheese.

Been two days since I have started to play with those dumbells. Might as well.

Old is gold they say, but I say older is better. Pictures are from my Canon 50mm 1.4 ltm. I finally found my m to Fuji adapter and the lens has been on my xe2 since this morning. Quite easy to focus as the contrast level is fantastic even from the LCD screen. Of course some sample shots from my ever willing model, my 5yo. It is sharp wide open but with almost lenses, vintage or not, one or two clicks to stop it down would be good for the final picture.














No comments: